Saturday, June 30, 2012

December 28, 2011
I decided to make a change.
Weight = 269 lbs.
I quit drinking Soda, no more fast food,
started eating "normal" portions.

On April 02, 2012 I officially entered into the
Body for Life Challenge (a 12 week challenge with the purpose of developing a new and healthier way of life).
Weight = 238 lbs and 25 % body fat. 
I ate 6 meals a day, lifted weights 3 days a week
and did Cardio the other 3 days
with one day of rest (free day).

Add caption



June 24, 2012 Last day of my first Body for Life Challenge
I weighed 205 lbs with 13 % body fat. 






On the last day of Challenge 1, I took my after pictures and then strapped on a 65 lbs. pack and climbed 2400 ft in elevation to the top of Malans peak in approximately 4+ miles.  The experience was one of the greatest in my entire life but not because of the climb.  It was because I finally felt like ME again.  I did the hike with one of my closest and longest friends who I had spent far too much time apart from.  That day will always be one of the greatest days of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment